Sunday, October 17, 2004

Update

So I've apparently lost all blogging momentum over the last few days. I've got about half a dozen posts that are half written, but I wanted to jump on and say hello. We have grown by leaps and bounds in the last week or so and I now have about 12 staffers working out of this office. The strategy from here is to switch from persuasion to Get Out the Vote, which will be happening in the next few days. I'll give you the details after they happen, as I don't want our strategy blasted out over the blogosphere).

Anyway, as for recent happenings, I had a great Republicans for Kerry event on Friday night. The extremely generous Ben Gall donated his gallery space for the evening and we invited a local winery to give a free wine tasting. Our speakers, all Republicans or former Republicans, included a distinguished veteran named Jill Fenton, a former Nixon Campaign advance man named Allen Green, and the former Governor of Delaware, Russell Peterson. We drew a crowd of 60-70 Republicans and Democrats (who managed to sneak onto the guest list) and the response was overwhelmingly positive. There is a huge amount of passion out there for Kerry and against the current administration. It was amazing to see how fired up the Republicans were to take back their party from the neocons.

I'll try to have some pictures up soon. And I'll be back with some more later today.

Feel positive. We're going to win.

16 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home