Sunday, September 12, 2004

First Post/Introduction

Hey Everyone,

This is my first official post on my new blog, and I have to say I'm excited to be getting it up and running. I'll be spending the next 8 weeks or so here in and around West Chester, Pennsylvania working as a volunteer organizer for the Kerry/Edwards '04 campaign.

My intention is for this to be a diary of my adventures and misadventures along the way to November 2. I don't know how frequent my access to the blog will be, but I hope to be updating at least once a day or so. Thanks to Sue Bevins, I have a great new digital camera, so I'll be trying to post pics etc of my environment and events around me.

Sometimes I'll post accounts of my day, others I'll try to post relevant news to the campaign, and I'll likely also be posting about other topics etc that interest me and that I think might interest you, as well.

Also, there should be comment sections at the end of every post, so please feel free to stop by to say hello.

I hope this is a successful 8 weeks or so and we can put some votes on the board for Kerry along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home